Here’s the second part of my Gift Lists for this holiday, as you could see from my last post, I tried to include every one on said lists, and let me tell you I had a lot of fun, you can go and see Part 1 here in case you missed it!
So for today’s lists these are my selections:
* As you all know, I only recommend products I’d use myself, so this post contains affiliate links, that means if you use them to make a purchase I may receive a commission from that sale.
GIFTS FOR HER
- Miu Miu floral stripe cashmere jumper. Soft, warmth and completely gorgeous!
- Dermaplaning Exfoliation Device If they’re all about skincare and new beauty gadgets, then a DIY dermaplaning tool will easily be incorporated into their nighttime routine.
- Carmine Enamel Ring by Jennifer Zeuner. Didn’t you hear enamel was one of the biggest jewelry trends of 2020? You can lean into both the chain theme and the enamel trend a bit by getting them these mix and match rings.
You can find the whole list HERE
- Whiskey Stones Gift Set for Men Everything a whiskey lover wants! This burnt-wood gift box contains 2 stylish glasses, 2 stainless steel whiskey balls, velvet carrying pouch, metal tongs, 2 slate coasters and whiskey cocktail cards.
- 3 in 1 Charging Stand Compatible with iWatch Series, AirPods Pro and iPhone. A great way to keep your table clean, and if you have more than two Apple products, you can have them all together charging at the same time!
- Host Freeze Beer Double Wall Plastic Frozen Pint Glass Just pop into the freezer, pour your beer, and enjoy. This insulated pint set keeps beer colder than just using chilled down beer glasses or mugs.
And you can find the whole list here
- Hatching Toothless Interactive Baby Dragon If your little on is a fan of How to Train Your Dragon, he’ll love coaxing this interactive baby Toothless out of its shell, teaching it to fly, and playing games like “hot potato.”.
- Soft Baby Yoda Figure Our love for Baby Yoda isn’t going anywhere!
- Qai Qai Doll You’ve seen her all over Instagram and TV, now bring the adorable Qai Qai into your home!
Here’s the whole list!
- Warmies Slippers You can microwave your slippers and get your feet warm in a minute!
- Volcano Bath Bomb A moisturizing bath bomb that not only comes in your favorite fragrance, but it is packed with shea butter and coconut oil
- Percussion Massage Gun What better way to treat yourself than forgetting about the tension and soreness?
For more inspo, you can find the whole list here!
- Pink Mini Fridge Electric Cooler Now the skincare guru in the family won’t have to put thoughtful their face serums and crystal roller in the kitchen fridge!
- Face Mask Tie Dye Kit Masks are musts right now, so why not make them fun? Get creative with this all-inclusive tie-dye kit
- Class Subscription MASTERCLASS give them a class or annual subscription and bring the world’s foremost experts in music, movies, art, cooking, and more right to them with video lessons and easy-to-follow workbooks.
If you need more options right now, check the complete list here
- FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna A magnetized trio of long-wear, light-asair makeup sticks curated by skin tone, with two Match Stix Matte Skinsticks to conceal and contour, and one MatchStix Shimmer Skinstick to highlight.
- Holiday Hair Fix Kit A complete hair-repair system that dramatically improves overall hair health, strength, and texture with the patented Bond Maintenance System
- Corrale™ Hair Straightener Limited Edition Gift Set The special gift edition set features the Dyson Corrale&trade with a complimentary Dyson-designed paddle brush and detangling comb for the ultimate end to end styling experience.
Find the complete list here
GIFTS UNDER $200 USD
- Luxe Organic Holiday Tea Set Cup of Té curates a treasure trove of organic, loose-leaf teas that hit just right in winter, from peppermint to berry to chai.
- Michael Kors Stainless Steel Quartz Watch the iconic Slim Runway watch collection by Michael Kors provide luxurious style with a modern splash of trend-right touches
- VTech Kidizoom Duo Selfie Camera The real camera is durable enough to handle drops and tumbles. Get creative with sill photo, cartoon and collage effects.
You can check everything I picked, here
Tomorrow I’ll publish the last part of all my lists, so you check them out and pick your holiday’s gifts during this cyber week and black Friday’s season. And don’t forget to tell me what you chose!